Last Updated: February 6, 2024
1. Information We Collect
a. Personal Information
To provide you with our services, we may collect the following personal information:
- Contact Information: Name, Email, Phone no.
- Account Information: The credentials you use to create your account, namely username, password, etc.
- Payment Information: Data for credit card details or other payment options.
b. Usage/Technical Information
We collect information about how you use the Outdoor Trader App, such as:
- App Usage: What services, features, or pages you visited, functions you used, and interactions with the App.
- Device Information: The information included in this is device type, the operating system, and unique device identifiers.
2. How We Use Your Information
We understand the importance of privacy and value your trust and confidence in our App. We are thus committed to providing absolute protection to your personal information and using it prudently and responsibly. Once you have registered on the App, you may need to submit certain information that helps us deliver seamless user experience. We use your information to:
- Initiate your account creation process
- Optimize your profile
- Connect you with similar-minded individuals in the hunting and fishing community
- Ensure a seamless transaction process
- Provide support service, dedicated to answering your questions, giving customer service, catering to your needs, and fixing any concerns
Technical information we collect from you helps us bring improvement to our App’s features, services, and overall performance and ensure the utmost security for our users.
Both personal and technical information we collect from you also helps us send you marketing materials, relevant updates, offers, and others associated with hunting and fishing events/spots.
3. Information Sharing
We strive to ensure your privacy and thus do not share, disclose, sell, rent, or trade your personal information to or with any third-party service provider. However, the following entities and the emergence of the following circumstances may require us to share your information:
- With Service Providers: We may share or disclose data obtained from you to third-party service providers that help us operate the app, deliver services, maintain the App, and improve its performance.
- With Authorized Entities: We may share or disclose your information to relevant and authorized entities we work with. We transfer your information when you give us clear and express permission.
- For Legal Reasons: We may share or disclose your information to prevent injury and protect our property, and when the applicable laws require us to do that.
4. Customer’s Information Correction Right
Customers can restrict us to certain uses and disclosures of their personally identifiable information. You can request us to:
- Make corrections to or update your personally identifiable information.
- Change your preferences regarding communications and other information we deliver
- Erase your personally identifiable information we maintain on our systems by terminating your account and all associated information.
5. Customer’s Information Deletion Right
The Outdoor Trader App values customers and is committed to protecting their privacy, account, and all associated information they submit at the time of registration. You will have absolute control over your account and private information. For any reason, if you request us to erase your account and data from our data base, an immediate action will be taken by us and the account and all data related to it will be deleted. The App only retains information about customers when they give us their consent. You have the right to request us to delete your account and information whenever you need. We follow the Google Play and Apple Store data deletion policy to ensure enhanced clarity and greater control over the in-app data of our respected customers.
We follow the standard in industry security measures for your data protection. Nevertheless, no online transmission or electronic storage would be completely safe and secure. While we try to employ commercially acceptable and proven security standards, we do not guarantee that your personal information is completely secure.
7. Cookies Policy
- Essential Cookies: They act as essential cookies for the App, enabling it to work without any hitch. Some of their fundamental roles include navigation and entry into a secure part of the app.
- Analytical Cookies: They help us know how the users are using the App, making it possible for us to thoroughly assess and improve its performance and ease of use.
- Preference Cookies: They track and store your preferences, such as your selected language, helping us create a more customized experience based on that.
9. Contact Us